Kyubit Business Intelligence is software designed for web based OLAP analysis and Dashboard management within the Microsoft technology environment. The vendor says Kyubit allows users to easily create OLAP reports and Dashboards based on SQL and OLAP data. Users can share reports with a team or create subscriptions to receive accurate data at scheduled times. Dashboards based on data from SQL and OLAP databases are quickly designed to present the most valuable information for a particular business case. KPI and Gauges presents visual success metric tools, while charts present data visualizations.
OLAP Analysis with Kyubit Business Intelligence aims to deliver attractive, web based OLAP analysis. Quick product setup, OLAP standard analytic features, visual analysis, reports and analysis subscriptions are key features of Kyubit Business Intelligence software.
Kyubit Business Intelligence Features
BI Platform Features
- Administration via Web Interface
- Live Connection to External Data
- OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
- ROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
- Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
Supported Data Sources Features
Data sources that can be consumed by the application.
- MS SQL Server
BI Standard Reporting Features
Standard reporting means pre-built or canned reports available to users without having to create them.
- Customizable dashboards
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Ad-Hoc Reports are reports built by the user to meet highly specific requirements.
- Drill-down analysis
- Formatting capabilities
- Report sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Publish to Web
- Publish to PDF
- Report Delivery Scheduling
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Data Discovery and Visualization is the analysis of multiple data sources in a search for pattern and outliers and the ability to represent the data visually.
- Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Access Control and Security Features
Access control means being able to determine who has access to which data.
- Multi-User Support (named login)
- Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Mobile Capabilities Features
Support for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Responsive Design for Web Access
- Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile