Performance alignment plays a pivotal role for an organization’s growth.
A strong performance management process is essential to ensure alignment. Translucent and efficient performance management solution assists managers to access and examine the performance of their workforce on daily basis.
PeopleQlik’s performance management software maximizes productivity of your organization and empowers you to orchestrate the performance of your workforce.
- Enhance your employees engagement by allowing them to know their aims
- Acknowledge your employees achievements
- Translucent performance valuation and suggest development strategies
- Line up employee’s performance
- Identify leadership talent and pinpoint capacities for succession
- Encourage pay for performance culture by lining up merit increases and bonus distribution to those who perform
- Association of business information with employees information enables HR to support management team in making strategic decisions to foretell, plan and budget resources to gratify variant business needs
- Simplify letter designing procedure to pre-define compensation letter against each position
PeopleQlik’s Compensation planning and administration system establishes the following to ensure equity from both internal and external viewpoints:
Outline your review, frequency and time in an appraisal calendar for yearly, quarterly or project wise appraisals. Identify options, date and valid groups within your organization to evaluate, rate or simply analyze your employee’s performance for every review cycle.
PeopleQlik’s rating definition setup form enables you to outline your rating scales for all your aims and proficiencies.
Develop your rating formula with the help of formula builder. Configure the stages of required reviews and approvals, privileges for your role players and visibility aspects for particular section.
HR managers can utilize simple and intuitive manage template forms to define appraisal templates. You can add aims and competencies in your template, add weights and their percentage contributions for final rating calculation. You can label these templates to already described positions in your Human resource management software.
Alerts and notification emails will be sent through a scheduler that allows appraisal forms to be available to employees near the appraisal date. Self-appraisal forms will be available for proper management of template whereas, goal setting forms will be available for fractional or blank template category. In order to help employees in attainting their aims we initiate goal setting process that enable them to develop or add default objectives, add measures, achievements and dates. Managers can edit, delete, add or approve these aims after its submission.
Setup the normalization bell curve with the help of PeopleQlik’s performance management software. It defines population, distribution and deviation for each rating and helps you to highlight valid groups. The bell curve demonstrates actual rating and guideline ratings. The shape of the curve changes as you manipulate employees rating data. The changing curve would allow you to work with the ratings until it gets fit in the guideline graph. Those who have not received rating ad hoc can be the part of bell curve through default ratings.
Evaluate scores, initial and final ratings, comments and suggestions through variant reports related to employees’ performance.