Request Free Demo
Retailers should consider applying EPOS System, if they want to make their business venture cash-cow. Cash tills has logical reason for businesses, if you have more than thousands products to sell because choices are endless. They can’t be fulfilling no matter how far you try hard.
Tracking inventory takes immense energy and takes most of time. By tracking inventory through POS Software in Saudi Arabia, you’re in position to focus on other grey areas.
What is EPOS Sytem?
It is called Electronic Point of Sale System. It’s blend EPOS Hardware and EPOS Software that efficient and exceptional operations. Through Quick Service EPOS Software in Saudi Arabia retailers can track orders, reviews performance of employees, process orders and review sales report through remote location.
EPoint-of-sale system can easily integrate with ecommerce website, which provides seamless and different shopping experience.
- Data Personalization
- Sales Reporting
- Customer Management
- E-commerce integration
- Analytics of Sales
- Mobile POS
- Inventory Tracking
- Fast Checkout
- Automatic Purchasing of Inventory
EPOS software is key to successful retail management. It is more than mandatory to have an EPOS that is tailored to business and comes with customization option.
EPOS Features that is based upon your business needs
- Stock control and tracking
- Purchase and order processing
- Loyalty programs
- Promotions and discounts
- Integration with an e-commerce website
The main component of Retail POS Software in Saudi Arabia comprises terminal scree, where you can input orders and process payments through card terminals. You can order fast through touchscreen display monitors.
Additional hardware devices of EPOS System
- Cash drawer: A lockable metal drawer to give and receive cash from customers. EPOS Software in Software in Saudi Arabia controls who deposit and give away cash.
- Receipt printer: After processing sales, receipt of sales comes through device.
- Bar-code scanner: It’s electronic device that reads bar-code to identify product details presented on EPOS System. Basically there are two types of bar-code scanned: handheld and multi line.
- Pole Display: This device reflects price and advertising information to a customer. It is very useful when customers are in checkout counter, they can see prices in real-time. A standing device to deliver price and advertising information to a customer at the point-of-sale terminal.