CloudPital #1 HIM System in Saudi Arabia can enhance the quality of patient care by improving the timeliness and accuracy of records. It provides simplified access to patient records and other administrative information. Hospital systems can be used by patients also to get the required information about their diseases, conditions, treatments and outcomes.
CloudPital #1 HIM System in Saudi Arabia
Many health care providers have found that hospital erp software in Saudi Arabia helps improve medical practice management by increasing practice efficiencies and cost savings. EHRs benefits medical practices in a variety of ways, including:
- Reduced transcription costs
- Reduced chart pull, storage, and re-filing costs
- Improved documentation and automated coding capabilities
- Reduced medical errors through better access to patient data and error prevention alerts
- Improved patient health/quality of care through better disease management and patient education
Affect On Revenue:
- Enhanced ability to meet important regulation requirements such as Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) through alerts that notify physicians to complete key regulatory data elements
- Reduction of time and resources needed for manual charge entry resulting in more accurate billing and reduction in lost charges
- Reduction in charge lag days and vendor/insurance denials associated with late filing
- Charge review edits alerting physicians if a test can be performed only at a certain frequency
- Alerts that prompt providers to obtain Advance Beneficiary Notice, minimizing claim denials and lost charges related to Medicare procedures performed without Advance Beneficiary Notice.
Medical Practices Report:
- Improved medical practice management through integrated scheduling systems that link appointments directly to progress notes, automate coding, and managed claims
- Time savings with easier centralized chart management, condition-specific queries, and other shortcuts
- Enhanced communication with other clinicians, labs, and health plans through:
- Easy access to E-Clinic Software in Saudi Arabia from anywhere
- Tracking electronic messages to staff, other clinicians, hospitals, labs, etc.
- Automated formulary checks by health plans
- Order and receipt of lab tests and diagnostic images
- Links to public health systems such as registries and communicable disease databases.