Telecommunications Analytics: increase customer base with Bilytica
Bilytica Communication Analysis provides a wide range of services complying with the changing market demands. It helps you to work from a single view of your client base along with building customer loyalty. Centralizes the procedures for up-selling and cross-selling, delivery of concurrent services and coordinated marketing. It also assists in increasing customer lifetime value and average revenue per user (ARPU). Bilytica Communication Analysis provides capacity for planning and management along with performing what-if analysis to avoid major risks involved. It provides a unified view of customer experience and satisfaction to gain a better insight about the services being provided. And most of all it helps assembling and analysis data in minutes instead of hours and days.
Industry pioneers are as of now utilizing our analytics services to:
- Develop an understanding of customer usage patterns by analysing call details recording (CDRs)
- A geographic analysis of a wireless network is created.
- Capacity Planning and Management.
- Network Operations Analytics.
- Billing and Revenue Optimisation.
- Analysis of Customer Profitability.
- Geographical segmentation and customer behaviour.
- Analysis of Operations and Budget.
- Analysis of Distribution Channels.
- Architecture Estimations and Management.
- Trend analysis for time, product and area.
- Analysis for volumes, margin of profit and revenue.
- A single view of customers experience and satisfaction across all channels is gained.
- Planning, pricing and marketing of new value-based services is improved.
- Average Revenue per User (ARPU) is increased.
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty is improved along with minimizing churn.
- Coordinate convergent billing, provisioning, customer service, and other delivery services.
- In order for the customers and enterprises to differentiate themselves from the competition value added services are created.
- Major risks are avoided by performing what-if analyses.
- Expansion prospects are evaluated along with finding the hidden opportunities.
- Data is assembled and analysed in minutes instead of days.